GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA AT THE POLISH ROBERT SCHUMAN FOUNDATION
What will we do with your personal data?
We will process them, i.e. perform certain operations on personal data in an automated or manual manner. For example: collecting, perpetuating, modifying, using, destroying.
Who will administer Your personal data?
Your data will be administered by the Polish Robert Schuman Foundation, based at Al. Ujazdowskie 37/ 5 in Warsaw. Contact: +48226217555, firstname.lastname@example.org
What data will be processed and for what purpose?
We will process the personal information you provide. We only operate on data that is necessary for the correct implementation of the action in which you participate or the contract, that we concluded with you. These data may mainly include: name and surname, the address of residence, contact details (e.g. e-mail, telephone number). Sometimes, such data as PESEL, date of birth or place of employment study (e.g. in case of the conclusion of a cooperation agreement), bank account details (if financial transfers are planned) or other data required due to the specificity of the concluded contract, will also be necessary.
On what basis we will process your data?
The basis for processing of your personal data will be your consent.
Who can receive your personal data?
In some situations, we have the right to forward your personal data:
- to our employees and associates so that they can perform their official duties,
- to external processing entities to whom we outsource activities requiring data processing, e.g. IT support,
- to other data recipients – if it is required by law.
We will not pass your data to persons and entities outside the European Union. We will not use your data to build customer profiles.
How long will we process your data?
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent. You can withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting the administrator (contact details above). The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the expressed consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent will not be effective if further processing of data that will be necessary:
- due to the legal provisions in force,
- possible claim investigation made by you,
- obligation to store data in the event of possible control by authorized entities (e.g. tax authorities, entities co-financing the activities in which you participate, other authorized services).
In this case, the data will be stored until it is required by law, the expiration of these claims or the expiry of the period of permissible controls.
Due to the fact that we have your data, you have the right to:
- withdraw the consent for processing and request their deletion (subject to the situations listed above),
- access the content of your personal data and to correct it,
- transfer your personal data,
- file a complaint to the supervisory body.
If you want to know more about the processing of personal data and your rights, please read Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection Regulation), OJ. L. 2016.119.1 (so-called. ‘RODO’).
Voluntary data provision Providing personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide the necessary data may prevent participation, cooperation or conclusion of an agreement with us.